Nationwide foreclosure rates continue to drop, but problem areas remain - The Real Deal
- Nationwide foreclosure rates continue to drop, but problem areas remain The Real Deal
- Tampa Bay witnessed a huge jump in foreclosures over the last year Creative Loafing Tampa
- Foreclosure Starts Spike in Washington, Florida, Oregon and Louisiana; New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware Rank Highest in Foreclosure Rate; Completed Foreclosures Decrease 22 Percent Florida Trend
- Even as foreclosure rates drop, Florida feels the pain Inman.com
- New foreclosure filings jump in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco counties Tampa Bay Times
- View full coverage on Google News
Pasco County New data shows jump in foreclosures in Bay Area counties Erik Waxler 5:00 - ABC Action News
Pasco County New data shows jump in foreclosures in Bay Area counties Erik Waxler 5:00 ABC Action News
NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. -- Realtor Greg Armstrong says he's sold more than a thousand foreclosed homes in the last 10 years. â€œI've seen what ugly really looks ...
Foreclosure and delinquency rates continue to fall: CoreLogic - Inman.com
Foreclosure and delinquency rates continue to fall: CoreLogic Inman.com
Delinquency rates have once again hit record lows, according to the latest data from CoreLogic, released Tuesday.
No. 1 in Foreclosures, New Jersey Passes Sweeping Changes - Governing
No. 1 in Foreclosures, New Jersey Passes Sweeping Changes Governing
Gov. Phil Murphy took aim at New Jersey's dubious distinction as first in the nation in foreclosures Monday when he signed into law a package of bills intended ...
Tauntons Silver City Galleria mall sold at foreclosure auction for $7.5 million - The Providence Journal
Tauntons Silver City Galleria mall sold at foreclosure auction for $7.5 million The Providence Journal
TAUNTON â€” Following a foreclosure auction Friday morning in the parking lot, the Silver City Galleria mall has a new owner.Brockton resident and investor ...
Orlando foreclosures start to rise again - Orlando Sentinel
Orlando foreclosures start to rise again Orlando Sentinel
The number of home entering foreclosure in Metro Orlando grew 60 percent in the first quarter compared to the year before, even as foreclosures nationwide are ...